Thursday, August 30, 2007

Heddon Musky Night ~ Radiant Charmer Lure ~ by Nancy Standlee


$40.00
6" x 6"
For purchases go to Canvas by Canvas.
This is an antique fishing lure and I've discovered these can sell for thousands of dollars. When we began this project, I was fishing fly and lure information deficient. I had no idea what paraphernalia a fishing enthusiast might use since my last fishing experience involved a cork and a cane pole or maybe a small red and white plastic bobble cork. Now I think I can tell the difference between a fly and a lure but that is about all with the exception these are fun to paint. I hope they will be fun to purchase.
More information on fishing lures can be found at Wikepedia.
Be sure and save this date, Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2007 for the Junior Leagues' 25th annual Holiday Magic show at the Arlington, TX. convention center.

Other blogs where I post:



No comments:

Post a Comment