Friday, July 27, 2007

BAKED WITH LOVE AND A CHERRY ON TOP by Pat Salazar


This will be my first entry in the Canvas by Canvas blog since we've been painting cupcakes. I have spent the entire morning working on this little painting that I started last night. It's wonderful to be able to get up early, enjoy some delicious flavored coffee, listen to the world wake up as our local Mockingbird chirps good morning to everyone just outside of our kitchen door, and paint until you finally accomplish what consider to be a "fun" painting. I found out that whipped cream is almost as hard to paint as it is for your system to digest it.(Maybe I'll paint Cool Whip next time ;-) Be sure and check out our web page at http://www.canvasbycanvas.com/ and see what else is there.
All of our little gems in our mini series are 0n 6x6 gallery wrapped canvases and can be framed alone or as a group. They are all priced at $40 each. I think they would look wonderful in either a kitchen or a child's room. We are all, after all, children at heart, and who doesn't like cupcakes! Since they're so small and not nearly as filling as a piece of cake, I'm sure that most of the calories have been removed. In fact, there are NO calories in our paintings. Bon Appetite!
Pcasso

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, Pcakes. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had all the confidence in the world you could do it, now there will be holding you back. Looks great.

    http://nancystandlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good Pat....and I like your painting schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, Pat. Glad to have you back and blogging!

    ReplyDelete